REMINISCENCE

Archives

December 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
December 2006
August 2007
September 2007
April 2008
June 2008
May 2009
November 2011
June 2018

yoUR LiNKs of coZ

Link
Jui Leng
Fiona Choong
Raymond Goh
Stella Wee
The New Adventures of Bobbin
Gardensilly news
Online Web Journal Graphics
glasbergen.com
student ssketch pad
Memoirs of a Siao Zha Bor
Dream Destiny
Yuez
Saradevi
Link

Tagboard

Saturday, April 16, 2005

This morning, I woke up and ate roti prata with curry and went to do my mechanics assignment when I fell alsleep, then I had this weird dream......

First, I realise that I was at a weird look swimming pool that looked like a beach , yet had crystal clear waters with concrete tiles beneath. However, there are a few crocodiles beneath the pool and an otter at one end. There were quite a number of people in the swimming pool, I also saw one of my teacher, Mr Anthony Ho, who seems to be conducting a swimming class. Now and then, the crocodiles would swim up and snap up one of the swimmers, yet after the screaming and running, the crowd would gather back again and continue using the pool. Amazingly, there was no thrashing about and the water did not turn red. Also, Mr Anthony Ho continued the swimming lesson as though nothing was happening.

Following on, I met this kid who was perhaps in Primary 3 (small and cute but i forgot the gender), he (for simplicity sake) asked me to swim with him. I agreed and brought him to the kiddie pool which was just equally deep. Making sure it was safe, I ducked my head under water to make sure there was no crocodiles or any dangerous animals below. To my horror, the boy just leapt into the water gracefully and began swimming breaststroke towards the other end. As i watched dumbstruck, I noticed that he was nearing the 38m mark when a crocodile was swimming towards him. I leapt into the pool and began to swim after him. Just as the crocodile was nearing him, I manage to get to him and miracles of all miracles, I managed to grab him and leapt out of the water at the same time, almost getting snapped at by the croc.

Following that, I heard a sound in the woods behind me and went to investigate. Why I left the boy, I don't really know. As I came into view of the clearing, I saw a grossly defined figure that was feeding, he looked like a vampire. Shocked, I ran away back to the swimming pool.

Back at the pool, I saw that Mr Anthony Ho had finished the swimming class and was about to go off. Out of the blue, I asked if I could hitch a ride, he agreed and we drove off. Weird as it is, he drove all the way to Bukit Batok (arbitrary named) and I was left there. On my own, I walked about and manage to come to a bus stop. Unfortunately, I could not understand the bus routes and had to wait for a long time before I finally mustered enough courage to ask the bus drivers how to get to Ang Mo Kio or Yishun. To which they replied they do not know.

Strangely, the following people I met are all indian, including the bus drivers. I walked on and found a convienience store. The storekeeper allowed me to stay for the night. The next morning, for some reason I had to take their daughter to the market. By now, the environment doesn't look like Singapore anymore. Anyway, I took their daughter to the market and we came across some dried sushi-like thing selling at 50 cents apiece. To which, she excitedly took some
and put into a plastic bag help open by me, saying "50 cents, 1 dollar, 1.50 ......"

That was when I woke up, sweating heavily. Lucid dreaming? What do you think, feel free to comment/criticise etc.

obfuski at 3:56 PM

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com